We are delighted to announce that Globelink West Star Shipping will join them in Dubai as the main sponsor of International Convention this year. Globelink West Star Shipping is an international freight forwarder established in 1989 with its headquarters in Dubai.
They have a team of more than 550 professionals with branch offices in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Doha and Kuwait. This is a joint venture between West Star Shipping and CWT Globelink, a wholly owned subsidiary of CWT Limited, a Singapore publicly-listed company specializing in warehousing, logistics and supply chain management. As part of the Globelink alliance, they tap into a network of more than 100 offices in 28 countries spread across Asia and Europe. They are also associated with agent offices in North America, South America and Africa. In total, this covers more than 120 ports and 1200 destinations worldwide.
With a proven track record going back more than 25 years in the U.A.E., an experienced team of industry professionals and relationships with major shipping carriers and airlines, Globelink West Star has the expertise and network to help our customers navigate the international marketplace.
Our Secretary General Keith Newton says
We’re delighted to welcome Globelink West Star Shipping as our main event sponsor. They have a close association with the CILT in Sri Lanka and have been in Dubai for over 25 years. As CILT reaches out across the world it is important to build strong relationships with businesses that similarly join up people and organisations and set high professional standards globally. We look forward to building that relationship with Globelink here at the convention and in the future
Globelink West Star Shipping offer a portfolio of ocean and air freight forwarding services across the entire supply chain:
With specialized export and import divisions, Globelink West Star brings a dedicated relationship management and operations team to every shipment.
- Seamless door-to-door solutions that include local transport, custom clearance and documentation at origin and destination.
- Full-container and less-than container load exports and imports.
- Ro-Ro and containerized automobile export and import services.
- Cross trade (from foreign origin to foreign destination).
- Project cargo solutions.
Globelink West Star offers a range of airfreight services and is an IATA accredited indirect carrier.
- Import, export and consolidation.
- Door-to-door services.
- Perishable and hazardous cargo.
- Sea-to-air and air-to-air services (transiting through Dubai).
- Customs clearance.
- Projects and exhibition cargo services.
Logistics & Distribution:
Globelink West Star operates more than 250,000 sq. ft. of dedicated/shared warehouse space.
- Container freight station with hazardous material handling capacity in Jebel Ali North Zone.
- Logistics facility in Jebel Ali South Zone that offers value-added services, distribution and cross-docking (LME approved).
- Airfreight warehouses at DAFZA, Cargo Village and Dubai World Central.
- Warehouses in Al Aweer, Dubai and in Musaffah, Abu Dhabi.
Contact Globelink West Star Shipping for more information