Members who wish to speak at the 2nd Smart Transport Infrastructure Summit (STIS 2021) are asked to submit abstracts by 30 January 2021.
The Summit will be held at Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre (JNICC), Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, from 30th to 31st March 2021 under the theme “Adopting Emerging Technologies for Smart Transportation Infrastructures”
The summit sub themes will include:
- Smart Mobility and Sustainable Transport Services (Road, Rail, Air & WaterWays
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) : Technologies & Applications
- Engineering Innovation & Designs on Transportation Infrastructure : Challenges and Opportunities
- Climate Change Adaptation & Transportation Technologies
- Transport Infrastructures Safety Planning & Interventions (Road, Rail, Air & Water Ways)
- Innovative Financing Tools on Transport Infrastructures
Abstracts of not more than 250 words, and in support of the summit themes, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual facilities will be provided for speakers who will not be able to attend physically.
Event Categories: Transport