The 2nd Smart Transport Infrastructures Summit (STIS 2021) is being Organisesd by B&F Global (Tanzania) in Collaboration with the Ministry of Works Transport & Communications (United Republic of Tanzania), The National Institute of Transport (NIT-Tanzania), The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT International), MDS Consulting Group (Malaysia) with technical support by PIARC-World Road Association, the International Roads Federation (IRF Geneva) and the Intelligent Transport Systems & Infrastructures Forum (ITSIF)
STIS 2021 will be held at Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre (JNICC), Dar es Salaam, Tanzania from 30th to 31st March 2021 under the theme “Adopting Emerging Technologies for Smart Transportation Infrastructures”.
During STIS 2021 the Smart Innovations, Technologies and Researches about different transportation modes including Air, Road, Railways and Waterways will be presented and discussed to the audience.
The summit program will include:
- Smart Mobility and Sustainable Transport Services (Road, Rail, Air & WaterWays
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) : Technologies & Applications
- Engineering Innovation & Designs on Transportation Infrastructure : Challenges and Opportunities
- Climate Change Adaptation & Transportation Technologies
- Transport Infrastructures Safety Planning & Interventions (Road, Rail, Air & Water Ways)
- Innovative Financing Tools on Transport Infrastructures
Find out more at https://lnkd.in/dvT8dZa
Event Categories: Transport