About the course:
Study time commitment: Full Time, Part Time
Learning style: Classroom, Workplace
Who is the course for: Entry Level
Course provider: Victoria Polytechnic, Footscray Nicholson Campus
(CILT) UK Accredited Diploma of Logistics
This logistics diploma will give you the skills and knowledge to start your career or assist you to take the next step.
This professional qualification is respected by industry as it develops your knowledge and skills in:
- supply chain operations
- business management.
We offer flexible part-time study options into this course.
- Logistics Management
- Logistics Co-ordinator
- Warehousing Management
- Inventory Management
- Stock/Inventory Controller
- Procurement Analyst
- Procurement Management
- Operations Management
- Fleet Scheduling
This course will:
- Provide students with the ability to analyse and apply the theories and practices of integrated logistics management.
- Develop students’ knowledge and skills in the development and operations of warehousing, inventory, transport and sustainable business relationships.
- Develop students’ understanding of how logistics functions integrate with and impact on other business functions.
- Introduce and develop independent learning skills, to promote students’ ongoing professional development, which may include further study at undergraduate or postgraduate level.