About the course:
Study time commitment: Short Course
Learning style: E-learning
Who is the course for: Entry Level
Course provider: Management Consultancy International
Key contact: Barry Benjamin
(CILT) Show Leadership in the Workplace
This course is for team leaders who wish to enhance their leadership skills and knowledge. It will assist participants in developing the skills required to work with teams and individuals, their standard of conduct and the initiative they take in influencing others.
It is important that you identify how you are expected to perform and behave as a manager or leader in your company. Organisations develop a range of information sources that help employees to understand what is required of them.
- Embrace their authentic leadership style to meet business requirements.
- Boost organisation’s image by integrating ethical practices into daily operation.
- Critically analyse and question actions of own and others to ensure responsible business practices.
- Make informed decisions by facilitating active participation of stakeholders
- Use feedback process to ensure effective decision making
BSBMGT401A – (Unit from the Certificate IV of Front Line Management)
Participants who satisfactorily complete all the units from the Certificate IV in Front Line Management will be awarded the Certificate (Certificate IV in Front Line Management BSB40812)and 100 CPD Points.
Completion of any of the units within the Certificate will result in a Statement of Attainment.