About the course:
Study time commitment: Short Course
Learning style: Mixed (Classroom & E-Learning)
Course provider: Industrial Logistics Institute
Key contact: Associate Professor Kim Hassall
(CILT) One Hundred Logistic Pricing Strategies
This program “One Hundred Logistics Pricing Strategies,” is a very unique course reflecting findings from 25 years of logistics consulting, freight pricing, and transport economic experience. The Strategies are collected from international and domestics clients.
Often companies are slow to adopt new freight pricing policies. Diverse entities within companies also set prices but is there a targeted pricing strategy adopted for new or special clients, or does one size fit all?
Course Objectives and Learning Outcomes
After two days of this program, attendees will have an appreciation of the direction of new pricing strategies and how these might be tailored and used as a marketing strategy for new and existing clients. Has your company been using the same freight pricing strategies for the last decade or longer? This course could change your client focus.
Day 1: Freight Pricing Strategies
- Who Sets Company Freight Pricing and is there a problem?
- The Basic Economic Pricing Strategies, after you know your costs
- The last three decades of pricing fashion and its legacies.
Day 2: Freight Pricing Strategies
- The pricing Strategies that have fallen from fashion
- New and Innovative Pricing Strategies
- Internet Implications for pricing
- Full Cost Attribution and Real Cost Avoidability – Integral to all your Product Pricing
- Case exercise
Online and Face to Face