About the course:
Study time commitment: Short Course
Learning style: E-learning
Who is the course for: Entry Level
Course provider: Management Consultancy International
Key contact: Barry Benjamin
(CILT) Manage Operational Plan
Manage operational plan examines how an organisation plans, implements, coordinates and controls all the day to day activities needed to run a successful business. This course will assist the participant to develop the skills and knowledge required to prepare and implement an operational plan, manage resource acquisition and recruitment activities and to monitor and review operational performance.
- Gain brief insights in to the field of project management and operational planning from a theoretical and practical perspective
- Revise the big picture of the program to ensure that theory is translated in to practice
- Review and embed key learning’s from the program and ensure that action plans are in place
- Gain some insights in to working in a multi-generational workforce and find strategies to deal with differences and diversity
- Look at the importance of personal branding – why do it?
- What ways are there to enhance your professional image and to increase positive perceptions of your value – use on-line means and face to face ways of ensuring that you are seen as being exceptional?
BSBMGT515A – (Unit from Diploma of Management)
Participants who satisfactorily complete all the units from the Diploma of Management will be awarded the Certificate (Diploma of Management BSB51107) and 100CPD Points.
Completion of any of the units within the Certificate will result in a Statement of Attainment.