About the course:
Study time commitment: Short Course
Learning style: E-learning
Who is the course for: Entry Level
Course provider: Chain of Responsibility Australia
Key contact: Urban Global
(CILT) Fatigue Management Course – Level 2
This course provides frontline managers and supervisors with the appropriate knowledge in the implementation of fatigue management strategies in the workplace and within their area of responsibility.
This accredited course is a requirement if you are a scheduler or if you supervise drivers or schedulers under the Basic Fatigue Management (BFM) or Advanced Fatigue Management (AFM) schemes.
The course structure will include the following modules:
- Module 1: Course introduction
- Module 2: Overview of fatigue and the legislation
- Module 3: Overview of a Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS)
- Module 4: Fatigue risk controls
- Module 5: Fatigue monitoring and review
- Module 6: Course summary
Skills and knowledge on how to implement fatigue management strategies in the workplace and within their area of responsibility. This course applies to frontline managers and supervisors and schedulers.
- Implement fatigue management strategies in the workplace
- Recognise and act on breaches of fatigue management policies & procedures
- Develop and assess staff competence in fatigue management
- Monitor, review and report on the implementation of the fatigue management policy
2 hours + Assessment
Online or Face to Face with online assessment
Available 24/7 online or bookings can be made for onsite training (conditions apply).