About the course:
Study time commitment: Short Course
Learning style: E-learning
Who is the course for: Entry Level
Course provider: Chain of Responsibility Australia
Key contact: Urban Global
(CILT) Fatigue Management Course – Level 1
This course provides an introduction to the strategies to minimise fatigue for drivers and operators, and for drivers to recognise own signs of fatigue, take action and make lifestyle choices that reduce the potential for fatigue.
The course structure will include the following modules:
- Module 1: Course introduction
- Module 2: Overview and legislation
- Module 3: Causes, effects and warning signs
- Module 4: Workplace procedures – Overview
- Module 5: Workplace procedures – Drivers/Operators
- Module 6: Workplace procedures – Schedulers
- Module 7: Lifestyle choices to manage fatigue
- Module 8: Course summary
Skills and knowledge on how to apply fatigue management strategies. This course applies to Drivers, Loaders/Packers, Consignors/Consignees and Schedulers.
- Identify and act upon signs of fatigue
- Implement strategies to minimise fatigue
3.5 hours + Assessment
Online or Face to Face
Available 24/7 online or bookings can be made for onsite training (conditions apply).