About the course:
Study time commitment: Full Time, Part Time
Learning style: Classroom, E-learning, Hybrid or blended delivery
Who is the course for: Entry Level
Course provider: Victoria University
(CILT) Diploma in Logistics
This course will benefit logisticians who are aspiring to or who are currently employed in middle management positions who want to develop a more strategic view of logistics and transport operations. This qualification will give them the capability to review and modify operational activities.
When you enrol in this program you will have access to the web enabled CILT International Knowledge Centre, which houses one of the largest specialist collections and most comprehensive sources of logistics, supply chain and transport information in the world, this is available to you to support your study and on-going professional development.
This is a general qualification for the integrated management of logistics. This course will:
- Provide students with the ability to analyse and apply the theories and practices of integrated logistics management.
- Develop students’ knowledge and skills in the development and operations of warehousing, inventory, transport and sustainable business relationships.
- Develop students’ understanding of how
- logistics functions integrate with and impact on other business functions.
- Introduce and develop independent learning skills, to promote students’ ongoing professional development, which may include further study at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
- TAFE: Successful completion of VCE or equivalent
- Year 12: Successful completion of VCE or equivalent
- International: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Mature: Minimum age of 18 and one year out of school
The three delivery methods are:
- On campus at Victoria University
- E-learning with tutorial support for distant learners
- Hybrid or blended delivery which is a combination of intensive workshops, independent research and work-based projects.
This professional qualification is respected by industry as it develops your knowledge and skills in:
Supply chain operations
- Business management
Approximately 12 Months
College of Business – Victoria University
For more information please call Alan Galt
Program Facilitator on 03 9919 8934
Alternatively email Alan.Galt@vu.edu.au
How to apply
Click here to apply