About the course:
Study time commitment: Short Course
Learning style: Mixed (Classroom & E-Learning)
Course provider: Challenger Institute of Technology
Key contact: Stephen Goodlet
(CILT) Develop and Maintain a Safe Workplace
This training covers the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to develop and maintain a safe workplace.
At the completion of this short course you will be able to:
- Plan and implement safety requirements;
- Inform and train personnel on OH&S legislation, codes and standards;
- Establish and maintain procedures for assessing and controlling safety risks;
- Monitor, adjust and report safety performance;
- Evaluate the occupational health and safety system and related policies, procedures and programs;
- Investigate and report non-conformance; and
- Establish and maintain a system for OH&S records.
Self-Paced / Approx 4 hrs
Online / Classroom
Available 24/7 online / Classroom.