About the course:
Study time commitment: Short Course
Learning style: Mixed (Classroom & E-Learning)
Course provider: Challenger Institute of Technology
Key contact: Stephen Goodlet
(CILT) Complete, Workplace Orientation/Induction Procedures
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to complete workplace orientation and induction procedures when commencing a new work role.
At the completion of this short course you will be able to:
- identify major areas of the workplace in terms of functions, organisational structures and occupations;
- organising and accepting responsibility for own workload;
- applying ethical practices in work activities;
- receiving and acting constructively on personal feedback;
- participating in the identification and meeting of one’s own learning needs; and
- planning and organising a personal daily routine.
Self-Paced / Approx 4hrs
Online / Classroom
Available 24/7 online / Classroom TBA.