Africa Forum is a major continental event providing a platform for governments, corporate organisations, individuals and students to share, learn, and promote professional and business interests. This year’s Africa Forum will be hosted by CILT Ghana in Accra from 18 – 20 March at the prestigious La-Palm Royal Beach Hotel. The theme of the conference is “Sustainable Implementation of the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement: The Role of Logistics, Transport and Industry”.
Africa Forum seeks to bring together all CILT member countries in Africa, and other members across the world, to network and discuss pertinent supply chain, logistics and transport issues affecting the African continent. The Forum will see seasoned professionals in the industry and academia deliver various papers and discuss current issues pertaining to the theme. The event will be supported by a corporate exhibition and business sessions.
Paper Presentation Topics include:
- Overview of Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA)
- The Critical Role of African Ports in the Realisation of AfCFTA
- Borderlessness in the Advent of AfCFTA: The Way Forward
Topics for Panel Discussions include:
- Governance and Leadership: The Role of Transport and Logistics in the Sustainable Implementation of AfCFTA
- Technology and Telecommunication: The Role of ICT in Enhancing Logistics and Transport Efficiency and Optimisation
This year’s Africa Forum will also see the launch of the CILT International Business Forum, a new platform to promote cross border business exchanges and develop international business opportunities between our members. The International Business Forum will offer opportunities to meet with relevant potential partners during the conference.
For further enquiries on Africa Forum please contact +233 50722 5190 or email the events team at CILT Ghana
Images from Africa Forum 2019 in ZimbabweBook Your Place