CILT Zimbabwe will be hosting the 2019 Africa Forum at the Harare International Conference Centre from 4th – 6th April 2019.
The centenary conference is being organised under the theme of “From resilience to efficiency – 100 years of navigating supply chain, logistics and transport for Africa’s growth”.
Harare International Conference Centre
Directions: From Google Maps
To register as a delegate (excluding accommodation) the fees are as follows:
- CILT Member with Early Bird Discount $300
- CILT Member registering after 20 February 2019 $320
- YP Member with Early Bird Discount $200
- YP Member registering after 20 February 2019 $250
- Non Member with Early Bird Discount $320
- Non Member registering after 20 February 2019 $350
Please complete the Registration Form with your hotel preference and email it directly to the hotel of your choice.
All Africa countries have a VISA free entry to Zimbabwe but some countries outside Africa do need an entry visa. Please contact Dr Newton Demba on +263784166296, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the necessary supporting documents.
Please provide details of your flight schedule on your application form so that shuttle arrangements can be made between the airport and the various hotels.
Please contact CILT Zimbabwe at +263 8677 168 607 or +263 784 166 296 or +263 777 850 569
Book Your Place